Saturday, April 25, 2009

Very First Post

Finally, i start to blog once again. If you are really interested in reading, please bear with it, cause it will be lot of wordings. Seldom will be posting pictures.

Basically, for those who don't know yet, i had enter into National service already. Leaving with 2 more months to POP! Can't wait for that day to come.
Everyday when i was marching toward my lesson and i will pass by a very big field. When i march pass, i just can't wait for my POP.

For guys out there, National Service is not really that bad for us. I can say is, this is what we needed to go through, might as well enjoy and learn something in this 2 years. It will make you turn out to be more fit, healthy and mature. Seriously use this time to really think, after when you ORD what are you going to do next. A lot of my friends get lost after they ORD, reason is they don't feel like studying and totally have to no mood to work.

For me, i had already planned ahead. Consider a lot of things while I'm inside. I don't want to get lost after my ORD. Definitely i will be studying and than go out to work for quite sometime and go on to degree. Those who know me long enough, they will know that i want to be settle down at the age of 25. some people think that is impossible. But i tell them that at least i have a aim for what i want to see after the next 5years.

A question for those who are reading now, What do you want to see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years time?

Most important is, never get lost in life. Always have a aim for yourself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment